Event Time and Date
The SRF provides students from KUMC Schools of Health Professions, Medicine, and Nursing with a valuable opportunity to showcase their research and award outstanding research efforts.
SRF activities include poster and oral presentations from students, professional development events, and a “three-minute thesis” challenge. Other SRF highlights are the extremely well-attended keynote address and the awards banquet.
Wednesday, April 5th
- Oral Presentations Beller Conference Room 9 am - 12 pm / 1 pm - 4 pm
- Poster Presentations Francisco Lounge 9 am - 11 am / 2 pm - 4 pm
Thursday, April 6th
- 3MT Finals Round Beller Conference Rooms 9:00 am-11:00 am
- A. L. Chapman Lecture Rieke Auditorium (OM B008) 12 pm - 1 pm
Keynote Speaker: Michael Yaffe, MD, PhD (Koch Institute, MIT)
- Awards Banquet Terrace on Grand 6 pm - 9 pm